Frequently Asked Questions
- Shop here at https://bcweedexpress.com/shop/
- Press Check out
- Returning customers please Login
- New Customers must sign up first
- Fill in your details such as name and address
- Upload a picture of your ID proving 19+
- Send us payment via Interac E Transfer
- Then we ship your package using Canada Xpresspost.
At this time, we are only accepting payments via Interac E-transfer.
Please follow these steps when sending payment:
- Please send the payment to email@example.com
- Set the password to BCWEEDEXPRESS
- Add your ORDER NUMBER XXXX so we know which payment is for what order.
- Once we confirm payment, we will pack and ship your order
- See video below on how to send an Interac E transfer
Interac E-Transfer Auto Deposit
If you bank with TD, RBC or Scotia Bank, our system will accept payment right away with our Auto Deposit System. No question or password is needed. All other payments from other banks will need to be manually processed by our accounting department.
We offer Parcel shipping service via Canada Post – Parcel Services to Anywhere in Canada.
Our Parcel shipping services will always include:
- Tracking numbers
- Delivery confirmation
- Delivery updates
- On-time guarantee
- Liability coverage up to $100
- Signature receiving options
- Discreet/odourless packaging – No mention of Cannabis/Marijuana Products inside
- Free shipping on all orders over $199*
Tracking numbers are sent out via email Monday to Friday between 12 PM PST and 4 PM PST.
For more tracking information please visit:
We ship to all cities and town in Canada, including, but not only, Toronto, Ottawa, Sarnia, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Waterloo, Montreal, Medicine Hat. If Canada Post can find your mailbox, we can ship to you!
We always provide a tracking number with every order sent through Canada Post. You will receive an email from Canada Post with your tracking number and they will also send you updates as to where your package is.
If you do not see any emails from Canada Post, please check your junk or spam folders in your email.
If you do not get one at all, which sometimes happens as Canada Post system sometimes glitches, please kindly email us and we will gladly provide one for you!
Canada Xpress Post tries to guarantee 2 -3 business day delivery.
Cut off time for orders is 1:00 pm (Mon – Fri). Any order that comes in after 1:00 pm and payment has been accepted we will try our best to process it and have it to the post office before the 4pm PST pickup.
Orders after 4pm that have been paid for will be taken to the post office the next day.
Orders dropped off at Canada Post on Friday after 4pm, Saturday or Sunday will get to the processing centre but not shipped out until Monday morning. If you live in a main city, your parcel should get to you by Tuesday or early Wednesday (Sometimes even earlier), if you live in a more remote area, Canada Post guidelines say that it could take an extra day.
Canada post does not deliver on Saturdays or Sunday’s as these are not considered business days. Postal centres will accept and process packages on these days.
If you place an order just before a long weekend, please remember that Canada Post will not be open. For example, order placed on Friday night will get dropped off at the post office, but if Monday is a holiday, your order will not ship out until Tuesday morning and not get to you until Wednesday or Thursday. In these cases, please be patient.
This isn’t a guide to Canada Post Shipping Guidelines but our experiences dealing with them in the past.
We are an online mail order dispensar
If you would like to go to our Store you can add items to your cart, browse our other items if you would like and then proceed to checkout.
Canada Post is a big organization and sometimes packages will get lost or stolen.
If waiting is not an option
In some cases your order will say its been delivered but you cannot find your delivery anywhere. This sometimes happens when packages are lost or stolen.
If this happens, please place another order with us and send payment
We will open an investigation with Canada Post. If they cannot find your original order or deem it lost/stolen we will give you a credit for your next order.
If you do find your original order, if you wish to keep that one and not get a store credit that is fine. If you would like to send it back to us, please contact us to send back and we will provide a shipping label for you to send back to us. Once we receive that parcel we will give you a store credit.
Returns & Refunds: No returns and or refunds, all sales are final.
Store Credit: Will be applied to any defective Flyte Products.
Flyte Products Warranty: We warranty all Flyte products within a 2 week period after order has been deemed delivered. If you have a defective product, let us know, send us $18 for shipping and we will replace that unit and or refill.
If Flyte product is past the 2 week mark, we will not replace and or give store credit.
We’re one of top dispensaries in BC (Out of 200+ in all of Canada) that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system and Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers.
There are over 20 mail order marijuana sites in Vancouver only. These companies and unlicensed producers have been shipping weed in the mail since the early 1990’s and to our knowledge no-one has ever been charged with receiving pot in the mail due to Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) protecting them. With that being said, there is still a risk on both ends as we are not working with any federal approval.
But due to the newly proposed Canadian Government Cannabis Act for 2018 and in conjunction with the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) , City Hall and the Vancouver Police Department (VPD) have allowed dispensaries to proliferate so that people can safely access medicine, so long as there are no sales to minors or any gang affiliations under the controlled access guidelines.
Controlled access should the Cannabis Act become law in July 2018, adults who are 18 years old or older would be able to legally:
- Possess up to 30 grams of legal dried cannabis or equivalent in non-dried form
- Share up to 30 grams of legal cannabis with other adults over 18 years old
- Purchase dried or fresh cannabis and cannabis oil from a provincially-licensed retailer In those provinces that have not yet or choose not to put in place a regulated retail framework, individuals would be able to purchase cannabis online from a federally-licensed producer.
- Grow up to 4 cannabis plants, up to a maximum height of 100cm, per residence for personal use from licensed seed or seedlings
For more Government of Canada information on Legalizing Marijuana please visit:
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering with our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, photo ID, and/or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form, and/or enter information on our blog, website or app.
How do we use your information?
We may use the collected to enhance your experience with us in following ways:
- To respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions and orders.
- To send promotional materials regarding your order or other products and services.
Your Security: How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security concerns and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential, in standard with PCI Compliance.
All supplied personal information such as name, email, photo ID is transmitted via a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which is then encrypted and stored in our secure data facility.
Look for the lock icon symbolize the highest standard of data encryption equivalent to most financial online sites and banks.
Those authorized with special administrative access to such systems are required to keep this information confidential. All passwords are encrypted, even the administrators do not have access to this information.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. Transactions are processed through a certified gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers, giving you an extra layer of security when processing a payment with us.
We may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information. Other information we may collect is Site Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, version, pages of our Site that you visited (date and time), and duration spent on those pages as well as other statistics.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to recognize, remember and capture certain information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data stored on your computer hard drive used when browsing websites. These cookies send an anonymous unique identifier to the website and like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Note, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Note, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
We only use your Personal Information to email you newsletters, marketing/promotional materials to keep you informed of our latest products. You may opt out of these communications at any time.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who are assisting us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect to ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “Buyer” means the organization or a person who buys Goods
- “Goods” means the articles to be supplied to the Buyer from the Seller;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, images, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trademarks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
- “Seller” means BC Weed Express (British Columbia trade name)
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to sales of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard, digital or printed terms tendered by the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the Seller in writing.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed upon in writing by the Seller.
III. Price and Payment
- The price shall be the Cost less agreed discount, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing between the parties. The price is exclusive of GST or any other applicable costs.
- Credit terms may be offered subject to a satisfactory credit vetting of the Buyer by the Seller. The offer of a credit will be at the sole discretion of the Seller.
- Where credit is offered payment of the price and GST and any other applicable costs shall be due within a stated number of business days, unless otherwise agreed in writing. In cases where credit is not offered, payment will be required before release of goods by the Seller.
- If payment of the price and/or any part thereof is not made by the due date, the Seller shall be entitled to:
- require payment in advance of delivery in relation to any Goods that have not been previously delivered;
- refuse to make delivery of any undelivered Goods without incurring any liability whatsoever to the Buyer for the non-delivery or any delays in delivery.
- Any description given, provided, presented, or applied to the Goods is given by way of identification purposes only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description. For any avoidance of doubt, the Buyer hereby affirms that it does not in any way rely on any description when entering into the contract.
- Where a sample of the Goods is shown to and/or inspected by the Buyer, the parties hereto accept that such a sample is representative in nature and the bulk of the order may differ slightly as a result of the manufacturing and production process as well as the nature of the product.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer on or as close as possible to the date required by the Buyer per shipping option. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- If the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods because of any actions or circumstances under the control of the Buyer, then the Seller shall reserve the right to place the Goods in storage or restock the items until such times as delivery may be effected and/or corrected and the Buyer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage or restocking.
- Any damages, shortages, over deliveries, and duplicated orders should be reported, with the photo evidence to the Seller within 14 days of signed receipt to enable replacement, or credit.
- The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon receipt of the goods. Where the Buyer chooses to collect the Goods itself, authorize another person or entity to accept the goods, the risk will pass when the Goods are entrusted to that entity and/or the property owner set aside for its collection, whichever happens first.
- Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has been paid in full for all the Goods and Services rendered on a per order basis.
RETURN OF UNUSED GOODS
- All goods are sold on a firm sale basis, i.e. the Seller will not take back any goods not required and/or sold by the Buyer, unless otherwise agreed, in which case the following terms will apply.
- Any returns must be authorised by a representative of the Seller before any replacement, exchange or credit will be given.
- In the scenario where the Seller agrees to accept the return of goods that are not damaged, the Buyer will be responsible for the cost of carriage and/or shipping as well as ensure that they are carefully packaged to avoid any damage in transit. The Seller will not be obliged to accept any goods that are damaged or missing in any way. The credit of amounts due or paid in will only be given for goods that are in saleable or resaleable condition.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Seller shall not be liable for any all loss or damage suffered by the Buyer in excess of the contract price or set out by their liability agreement, whatever is the lesser amount.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to limit or exclude the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury as a result of goods, transaction, or the Seller’s negligence or that of its employees, representatives, or agents.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Intellectual Property Rights produced from or arising from the performance of this Agreement shall, so far as not already vested, become the absolute property of the Seller. The Buyer shall do all that is reasonably necessary to ensure that such rights vest in the Seller by the execution of appropriate instruments and/or the making of agreements with certain third parties.
XII. FORCE MAJEURE
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control/ These circumstances including but are not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply. In these situations the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delays persists for such time as the Seller considers unreasonable, it may, without liability on its part, terminate the contract.
XIII. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as establishing or implying any partnership or joint venture between the parties involved. As well nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to construe either of the parties as the agent of the other.
XIX. ASSIGNMENT AND SUB-CONTRACTING
- The contract between the Buyer and Seller for the sale of Goods shall not be assigned/reassigned, nor transferred, nor the performance of any obligation sub-contracted, in either case by the Buyer, without the prior written consent of the Seller.
- The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period of time, any one or more of the Terms and Conditions herein, shall not be a waiver of them. And/or the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provisions shall be severed. And the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions that had been agreed with the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision eliminated.